Therapy Associates takes pride in the relationships we have with the providers that work with us. We support and encourage a team approach among our therapists and service providers. Our staff is available to support its practitioners by working with service coordinators and families to ensure that all cases are handled with the utmost care and professionalism.
- • Full and part time positions
- • Supportive case managers
- • Excellent rates
- • Cases in the specific areas where you want to work
- • Continuing Education reimbursement plan
- • Full time practitioners may be eligible to participate in health and retirement plans
- • Fax your resume to Therapy Associates: 973-955-4395
- • Email your resume to Therapy Associates: email@example.com
- • Upload your resume to Therapy Associates:
(Word or PDF files only please!)
ABA Services Openings
Therapy Associates ABA Services currently has openings in the following disciplines in Passaic, Bergen, Essex, Sussex and Hudson counties. Full time practitioners are eligible to participate in retirement plans, paid vacation.
- • Board Cerified Behavioral Analysts (BCBAs)
- • Full and part time positions available!
- • ABA paraprofessionals (We can provide supervision for practitioners pursuing a BCBA or BCaBA.)
Early Intervention Openings
Therapy Associates currently has Early Intervention openings in the following disciplines in Passaic, Bergen, Essex, Sussex and Hudson counties. All EI applicants must have experience working with children between the ages of 0–5.
- • Speech Language Pathologists (CFYs welcome!)
- • Physical Therapists
- • Occupational Therapists
- • ABA Therapists
- • Social Workers (Bilingual Spanish)
- • Special Education Teachers